“We” means PONTUS LTD and Our successors and assigns. Us and Our has a corresponding meaning;
“You” means a visitor to the surfyachts.com website and Your has a corresponding meaning;
“Online Booking Service” means the service by which We allow You to book a service with one of Our Service Providers. “Service Provider” means one of the third party providers of services registered with the surfyachts.com website and/or providing a service through the Site.
“Site” means surfyachts.com
- We are strongly committed to respecting and protecting Your privacy. In order to provide you with relevant information, respond to requests and for us to in general increase the benefits you receive from the Site, personal data from yourselves is collected by us. We shall always use our best endeavors to ascertain that any such personal data is used, transferred or disclosed only in the manner stated hereunder. By using the Site services and providing us with your personal details, you consent to Us processing your personal details in accordance with the Data Protection Act (Cap 440 of the Laws of Malta) and other relevant legislation. We will only disclose your personal details if and when it is required to do so under any applicable law, or to reputable third party companies that may wish to provide you with promotional information.
- You have the right to access data which We hold about You, and, where applicable, the right to ask for a rectification or erasure of such data. Please note that in the interests of protecting the privacy of users of the Site, if you request details of any personal information held by us, we would need to identify you properly. To do this, we may telephone you or require your current name and address (as well as any former addresses that may assist in identification) and a copy of a form of identification such as but not limited to a current driver’s license, passport or identity card.
- This Site may collect certain information from Your visit, including the date and time of Your access, the pages You have accessed, the name of the Internet Service Provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address by which You are accessing the internet, and the Internet address from which you linked to the Site, if applicable. We use this information to better understand how the Site is being used so that we can improve its quality and make it more beneficial to our users.
- We will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third party, without your consent except in the following circumstances:
- We do share non-personal, non-individual information in aggregate form with third parties for business purposes, for example with advertisers on our Site or we may tell our business partners the number of users in certain demographic groups who purchased certain products. This does not involve disclosing any personal information which can identify any individual user in any way.
- We will disclose Your personal information to any appropriate investigative third party if we believe that you are involved in any illegal or harmful conduct or if we are required to do so by law or we believe that such action is necessary to (1) comply with the law or with legal process; (2) protect Our rights and property, that of Our employees and of users of the Site; (3) prevent fraud; (4) protect against abuse, misuse or unauthorized use of the Site; or (5) protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public.
- We may employ other individuals and/or companies to provide services for Us. These individuals and/or companies have access to the personal information needed to perform their functions and not for any other purposes. They are bound by confidentiality agreements not to disclose any information for any other purpose other than the fulfillment of their duties.
- We may also disclose any information to our business partners, for marketing and other purposes.
- Reasonable steps are taken to ensure the security of personal information from such risks as loss or unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure.
We may modify or update this privacy statement from time to time at any time without prior notice. You are encouraged to check this policy regularly so as to be continually aware of how your personal data is being protected. Your continued use of this Site constitutes your consent to the contents of this privacy notice, as modified from time to time.
53 Level 1
(+356) 2060 4555